Wait! Did You Check Your Gas Detector?

Confined-space entry deaths continue to make headlines. Learn how the proper gas detector could save your life.

Just a few months ago, two men were killed and one man was hospitalized when they were overcome by toxic fumes while working in an underground sewer in Phoenix. According to a local online news report, the men were working inside the 15-foot-deep sewer without protective gear,...

Please login or register to view TPO articles. It's free, fast and easy!


Comments on this site are submitted by users and are not endorsed by nor do they reflect the views or opinions of COLE Publishing, Inc. Comments are moderated before being posted.