Learn how wastewater treatment plants can adequately detect hydrogen sulfide with the Jerome 605 from Arizona Instruments. In this paper, you'll also learn about how H2S is created in wastewater, how it can be controlled and what type of monitoring devices are necessary.
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Top Performer - Operator: Young Treatment Plant Staff Winning Awards
- Top Performer - Plant: How an Award-Winning Plant is Putting Veterans to Work