Learn how wastewater treatment plants can adequately detect hydrogen sulfide with the Jerome 605 from Arizona Instruments. In this paper, you'll also learn about how H2S is created in wastewater, how it can be controlled and what type of monitoring devices are necessary.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact