In Archbold, Ohio, operator training is a top priority. Listen in as Plant Superintendent Frank D’Ambrosia explains how continuing education takes a front-row seat at the town’s wastewater treatment plant. Plus, learn more about the plant’s expansions and how the town integrated old buildings into a new design. D’Ambrosia explains the challenges of working in a finite land footprint where property is at a premium.
Most Popular Videos
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility