In Archbold, Ohio, operator training is a top priority. Listen in as Plant Superintendent Frank D’Ambrosia explains how continuing education takes a front-row seat at the town’s wastewater treatment plant. Plus, learn more about the plant’s expansions and how the town integrated old buildings into a new design. D’Ambrosia explains the challenges of working in a finite land footprint where property is at a premium.
Most Popular Videos
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact