In Archbold, Ohio, operator training is a top priority. Listen in as Plant Superintendent Frank D’Ambrosia explains how continuing education takes a front-row seat at the town’s wastewater treatment plant. Plus, learn more about the plant’s expansions and how the town integrated old buildings into a new design. D’Ambrosia explains the challenges of working in a finite land footprint where property is at a premium.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System