A common side effect of wastewater treatment processes is the unpleasant odor that can linger near the plant, annoying neighbors, who then complain. An odor control cover system is straightforward: Cover a wastewater tank to capture odorous off-gas, then remove and treat the odors. This white paper from Geomembrane Technologies Inc. (GTI) looks at potential solutions for treatment facilities dealing with these and other issues related to odor problems.
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility