Simulated cleaning profiles, which provide assurance that cleaners will perform as anticipated, are valued by potential customers. In this project, a GE Osmonics SEPA CF II filtration unit was used for simulated fouling-cleaning experiments on four types of filter membranes using MICRO-90, MICRO GREEN CLEAN and/or MICRO A07 cleaners. Get the detailed results in this white paper from International Products.
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility