Simulated cleaning profiles, which provide assurance that cleaners will perform as anticipated, are valued by potential customers. In this project, a GE Osmonics SEPA CF II filtration unit was used for simulated fouling-cleaning experiments on four types of filter membranes using MICRO-90, MICRO GREEN CLEAN and/or MICRO A07 cleaners. Get the detailed results in this white paper from International Products.
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- Automated Drying Process Lowers Operating Expense and Minimizes Operator Attendance
- Sludge Drying on STP Ingolstadt: A Success Story