Although gypsum has many safe applications, it can create hydrogen sulfide during decomposition. Learn more about the delicate relationship between gypsum, sulfate-reducing bacteria and carbon sources and read how the Jerome 605 Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Analyzer can be used to survey areas where H2S is suspected.
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Top Performer - Operator: Young Treatment Plant Staff Winning Awards
- Top Performer - Plant: How an Award-Winning Plant is Putting Veterans to Work