Although gypsum has many safe applications, it can create hydrogen sulfide during decomposition. Learn more about the delicate relationship between gypsum, sulfate-reducing bacteria and carbon sources and read how the Jerome 605 Hydrogen Sulfide Gas Analyzer can be used to survey areas where H2S is suspected.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System