A cleaning validation of the MICRO 90 Concentrated Cleaning Solution was conducted using the surface swabbing technique combined with quantification of HPLC with charged aerosol detection and mass spectrometry detection. Wastewater treatment operators might find this report helpful when developing a cleaning validation method for MICRO 90.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System