A cleaning validation of the MICRO 90 Concentrated Cleaning Solution was conducted using the surface swabbing technique combined with quantification of HPLC with charged aerosol detection and mass spectrometry detection. Wastewater treatment operators might find this report helpful when developing a cleaning validation method for MICRO 90.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact