A cleaning validation of the MICRO 90 Concentrated Cleaning Solution was conducted using the surface swabbing technique combined with quantification of HPLC with charged aerosol detection and mass spectrometry detection. Wastewater treatment operators might find this report helpful when developing a cleaning validation method for MICRO 90.
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility