The J505 Atomic Fluorescence Analyzer from Arizona Instruments measures the concentration of mercury in the air. In this detailed white paper, learn more about the process of fluorescense and find out about the specifications, accuracy rates, requirements and test times of the J505.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact