The Fargo Wastewater Treatment Plant uses ultra-filtration to process water headed for a corn-to-ethanol distiller. In cold weather, the upstream BOD step frequently experienced upsets where bacteria died and secreted water-soluable foulants. Find out how Control Systems Manager Jeff Hoff systematically evaluated the performance of 20 different cleaners and hundreds of different combinations and concentrations in this white paper from International Products.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact