The Fargo Wastewater Treatment Plant uses ultra-filtration to process water headed for a corn-to-ethanol distiller. In cold weather, the upstream BOD step frequently experienced upsets where bacteria died and secreted water-soluable foulants. Find out how Control Systems Manager Jeff Hoff systematically evaluated the performance of 20 different cleaners and hundreds of different combinations and concentrations in this white paper from International Products.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System