The Fargo Wastewater Treatment Plant uses ultra-filtration to process water headed for a corn-to-ethanol distiller. In cold weather, the upstream BOD step frequently experienced upsets where bacteria died and secreted water-soluable foulants. Find out how Control Systems Manager Jeff Hoff systematically evaluated the performance of 20 different cleaners and hundreds of different combinations and concentrations in this white paper from International Products.
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility