The Fargo Wastewater Treatment Plant uses ultra-filtration to process water headed for a corn-to-ethanol distiller. In cold weather, the upstream BOD step frequently experienced upsets where bacteria died and secreted water-soluable foulants. Find out how Control Systems Manager Jeff Hoff systematically evaluated the performance of 20 different cleaners and hundreds of different combinations and concentrations in this white paper from International Products.
- James River Treatment Plant Solves Odor Mystery
- Guest Blog: Q&A: How to Eliminate Wastewater Treatment Odors
- Protecting the Process: Pretreatment for Membrane Bioreactors
- Receiving Station Manages Hauler’s Unpredictable Septage
- Unique Grit System Can Receive Street Sweepings And Vac Trucks With Ease