A common side effect of wastewater treatment processes is the unpleasant odor that can linger near the plant, annoying neighbors, who then complain. An odor control cover system is straightforward: Cover a wastewater tank to capture odorous off-gas, then remove and treat the odors. This white paper from Geomembrane Technologies Inc. looks at potential solutions for treatment facilities dealing with odor problems.
- Dewatering Technology Dramatically Improves Operations
- See How The Q-Press Dewaters Sludge
- Boise’s Unique Approach to Phosphorus Removal Gets Industry’s Attention
- News Briefs: Public Gets Access to Potable Recycled Wastewater
- Top Performer - Plant: Robust New System Turns Around a Wisconsin City’s Treatment Process