A common side effect of wastewater treatment processes is the unpleasant odor that can linger near the plant, annoying neighbors, who then complain. An odor control cover system is straightforward: Cover a wastewater tank to capture odorous off-gas, then remove and treat the odors. This white paper from Geomembrane Technologies Inc. looks at potential solutions for treatment facilities dealing with odor problems.
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Top Performer - Operator: Young Treatment Plant Staff Winning Awards
- Top Performer - Plant: How an Award-Winning Plant is Putting Veterans to Work