A common side effect of wastewater treatment processes is the unpleasant odor that can linger near the plant, annoying neighbors, who then complain. An odor control cover system is straightforward: Cover a wastewater tank to capture odorous off-gas, then remove and treat the odors. This white paper from Geomembrane Technologies Inc. looks at potential solutions for treatment facilities dealing with odor problems.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System