Based on membrane foulants, Micro-90 and Micro A07 may be required to clean filter membrane systems. This white paper covers the recommendations and CIP guildlines for filter membrane system cleaning with Micro-90 concentrated cleaning solution and Micro-A07 concentrated citric acid cleaner.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System