In this case study, International Products evaluates the performance of Micro-90 cleaning solution and Micro A07 citric acid cleaner on four membranes, including a Cellulosic NF polymer, a proprietary thin film, polyethersulfone and an Ultrafillic UF membrane.
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Automated Drying Process Lowers Operating Expense and Minimizes Operator Attendance
- Sludge Drying on STP Ingolstadt: A Success Story