Tag along with award-winning operator/maintenance technician Ben Carver from the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District in California as he explains why he enjoys wastewater treatment. Take a tour of the activated sludge process at the plant and listen in as Carver describes how a solid team effort helped him win his operator award. Teaser: Also, take a quick look under the microscope as Carver shows off a waterbear. As Carver says, "There's always something new to learn."
Most Popular Videos
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility