Tag along with award-winning operator/maintenance technician Ben Carver from the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District in California as he explains why he enjoys wastewater treatment. Take a tour of the activated sludge process at the plant and listen in as Carver describes how a solid team effort helped him win his operator award. Teaser: Also, take a quick look under the microscope as Carver shows off a waterbear. As Carver says, "There's always something new to learn."
Most Popular Videos
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- Automated Drying Process Lowers Operating Expense and Minimizes Operator Attendance
- Sludge Drying on STP Ingolstadt: A Success Story