With a septage receiving station, you never know what you're going to get. The Emerald Coast Utility Authority in Pensacola, Florida, needed a solution that could handle the rocks, debris, grease, and other unusual objects the septage might contain. The Huber Technology RoFAS system totally met ECUA’s expectation for reliable operation, handling anything that was brought into the system. The large capacity automated facility enabled haulers to quickly and efficiently off-load their material and be on their way. See what ECUA has to say.
Most Popular Videos
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System