With a septage receiving station, you never know what you're going to get. The Emerald Coast Utility Authority in Pensacola, Florida, needed a solution that could handle the rocks, debris, grease, and other unusual objects the septage might contain. The Huber Technology RoFAS system totally met ECUA’s expectation for reliable operation, handling anything that was brought into the system. The large capacity automated facility enabled haulers to quickly and efficiently off-load their material and be on their way. See what ECUA has to say.
Most Popular Videos
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility