With a septage receiving station, you never know what you're going to get. The Emerald Coast Utility Authority in Pensacola, Florida, needed a solution that could handle the rocks, debris, grease, and other unusual objects the septage might contain. The Huber Technology RoFAS system totally met ECUA’s expectation for reliable operation, handling anything that was brought into the system. The large capacity automated facility enabled haulers to quickly and efficiently off-load their material and be on their way. See what ECUA has to say.
Most Popular Videos
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact