With a septage receiving station, you never know what you're going to get. The Emerald Coast Utility Authority in Pensacola, Florida, needed a solution that could handle the rocks, debris, grease, and other unusual objects the septage might contain. The Huber Technology RoFAS system totally met ECUA’s expectation for reliable operation, handling anything that was brought into the system. The large capacity automated facility enabled haulers to quickly and efficiently off-load their material and be on their way. See what ECUA has to say.
Most Popular Videos
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Automated Drying Process Lowers Operating Expense and Minimizes Operator Attendance
- Sludge Drying on STP Ingolstadt: A Success Story