The video shows how the Huber Technology Strainpress is designed to effectively remove debris from sludge without breaking line pressure. Sludge is pumped into the Strainpress’ perforated tube and flows through the perforations into a casing while debris is retained within the tube.
Most Popular Videos
- Dewatering Technology Dramatically Improves Operations
- See How The Q-Press Dewaters Sludge
- Boise’s Unique Approach to Phosphorus Removal Gets Industry’s Attention
- News Briefs: Public Gets Access to Potable Recycled Wastewater
- Top Performer - Operator: Instead of Retiring, This Former Operator is Mentoring Young Professionals