The Alaska Department of Environmental Conservation is offering:
- Feb. 13-17 — Introduction to Small Wastewater Systems, Bethel
- Feb. 13-17 — Introduction to Small Water…
Maintaining your education is important, especially in a career that demands licensing exams. Prove you’re an expert operator by answering this question and others from our Exam Study…
Guest blogger Jeff Kalmes offers treatment plant operators advice on staying relevant in the water/wastewater industry.
The American Water Works Association is offering:
- Dec. 7 — Distribution System Management: Water Quality Monitoring and Response
- Dec. 14 — Regulatory Update
- Dec. 15 —…
The Bay Area Consortium for Clean Water Education (BACCWE) has announced that registration is open Dec. 1-5 for its free plant operator education program.
The courses are being…
See why treatment plant operators are in demand.
A training program at Prince William County’s Water Reclamation Facility lets students and career-changers in on the ground floor of the profession.
Hit the show floor and find out why your wastewater education needs to go beyond the classroom.
WEFTEC opening session addresses legacy, leadership.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact