The C1000S Signature Series microturbine from Capstone Turbine produces 1 MW of clean and reliable power. With just one moving part, and utilizing air-bearing technology, it can operate in a wide range of applications and environments, generating low-cost, continuous power with minimal maintenance requirements. The ultralow emission microturbine has remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, multi-fuel capabilities, integrated utility synchronization, and an optional heat recovery module for CHP and CCHP applications. Multiple microturbines can be combined to serve larger electrical needs. 818/734-5300; www.capstoneturbine.com.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System