The C1000S Signature Series microturbine from Capstone Turbine produces 1 MW of clean and reliable power. With just one moving part, and utilizing air-bearing technology, it can operate in a wide range of applications and environments, generating low-cost, continuous power with minimal maintenance requirements. The ultralow emission microturbine has remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, multi-fuel capabilities, integrated utility synchronization, and an optional heat recovery module for CHP and CCHP applications. Multiple microturbines can be combined to serve larger electrical needs. 818/734-5300; www.capstoneturbine.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact