RPS-L&H and RPS-R&R surge-anticipating valves from SingerValve are installed downstream of the pump check valve(s) and featuretwo pilots. The 106 RPS-L&H valve, mounted in a tee, is designed toanticipate surges to avoid severe water hammer. The valve may requirea flow limiter set during commissioning to ensure the valve will reclose.The 106 RPS-R&R valve is designed for applications where static pressure is less than 100 feet and where the existing valve size may be toolarge. Unlike the RPS-L&H, the RPS-R&R is guaranteed to close, evenif the valve is oversized. 888/764-7858; www.singervalve.com.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System