The Premset medium-voltage switchgear from Schneider Electric isdesigned for power distribution management in industrial applications. Main circuit components are insulated by a layer of solid material covered by an external conductive coating with ground potential. Features include a shielded solid insulation system and screening of all live parts. The modular design simplifies installation and upgrades. Advanced protection, control and monitoring technology is fully integrated for greater reliability and energy efficiency. Other features include automated redundancy (auto source transfer), load management with integrated smart metering, asset management with advanced switchgear and transformer monitoring, and VIP self-powered protection and communication relay for higher MV network availability. 888/778-2733; www.schneider-electric.us.
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility