Type A, L and Type K solenoid valves from Magnatrol Valve Corp.are available for pipe sizes from 1/2 to 3 inches (Type A and L bronze and Type K stainless steel). Features include globe pattern bodies with threaded or flanged ends and packless construction with continuous-duty coilsfor all voltages. The valves do not require differential pressure to openand are easily inspected, cleaned or replaced while the valve body remains in the pipeline. All valves are normally closed (energize to open) andavailable with Buna N, Viton or glass-filled PTFE orifice seal materials, depending on application. 973/427-4341; www.magnatrol.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact