Type A, L and Type K solenoid valves from Magnatrol Valve Corp.are available for pipe sizes from 1/2 to 3 inches (Type A and L bronze and Type K stainless steel). Features include globe pattern bodies with threaded or flanged ends and packless construction with continuous-duty coilsfor all voltages. The valves do not require differential pressure to openand are easily inspected, cleaned or replaced while the valve body remains in the pipeline. All valves are normally closed (energize to open) andavailable with Buna N, Viton or glass-filled PTFE orifice seal materials, depending on application. 973/427-4341; www.magnatrol.com.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System