Model ST51A, ST75A and ST75AV thermal mass flowmeters fromFluid Components International feature a new surface mount, lead-freeRoHS compliant electronics and repeatable all-welded, equal-mass flowsensors. The HART digital bus communication and its associated devicedriver have been tested and certified by the Fieldcomm (HART) Group tomeet the latest Version 7 standards. They have also been independentlyverified to meet International Electrotechnical Commission’s standardIEC 61508 for safety integrity level (SIL-1) rating. The ST51A is an insertion-style flowmeter for use in pipe diameters from 2.5 to 24 inches. ST75A and ST75AV flowmeters are inline (spool-piece) style for pipe diameters from 0.25 to 2 inches. 800/854-1993; www.fluidcomponents.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact