Model ST51A, ST75A and ST75AV thermal mass flowmeters fromFluid Components International feature a new surface mount, lead-freeRoHS compliant electronics and repeatable all-welded, equal-mass flowsensors. The HART digital bus communication and its associated devicedriver have been tested and certified by the Fieldcomm (HART) Group tomeet the latest Version 7 standards. They have also been independentlyverified to meet International Electrotechnical Commission’s standardIEC 61508 for safety integrity level (SIL-1) rating. The ST51A is an insertion-style flowmeter for use in pipe diameters from 2.5 to 24 inches. ST75A and ST75AV flowmeters are inline (spool-piece) style for pipe diameters from 0.25 to 2 inches. 800/854-1993; www.fluidcomponents.com.
- James River Treatment Plant Solves Odor Mystery
- Guest Blog: Q&A: How to Eliminate Wastewater Treatment Odors
- Protecting the Process: Pretreatment for Membrane Bioreactors
- Receiving Station Manages Hauler’s Unpredictable Septage
- Unique Grit System Can Receive Street Sweepings And Vac Trucks With Ease