The Liquiline CM44P multichannel analyzer transmitter fromEndress+Hauser can simultaneously measure 16 different parametersand transmit them via 4-20mA, HART, Profibus, Modbus or EtherNet/IP. The transmitter accepts inputs from up to two process photometersand four analytical sensors simultaneously. Sensor types include pH,ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, turbidity, free chlorineand ion selective. Diagnostic functions include monitoring of impedance of pH glass, measuring signals for stagnation, monitoring the condition of electrodes and the degree of electrode aging, checking for overcurrent conditions, and comparing measured values of conductivity and temperature against tables defined in USP and EP specifications for pharmaceutical water. 888/363-7377; www.us.endress.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact