The Liquiline CM44P multichannel analyzer transmitter fromEndress+Hauser can simultaneously measure 16 different parametersand transmit them via 4-20mA, HART, Profibus, Modbus or EtherNet/IP. The transmitter accepts inputs from up to two process photometersand four analytical sensors simultaneously. Sensor types include pH,ORP, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, nitrate, turbidity, free chlorineand ion selective. Diagnostic functions include monitoring of impedance of pH glass, measuring signals for stagnation, monitoring the condition of electrodes and the degree of electrode aging, checking for overcurrent conditions, and comparing measured values of conductivity and temperature against tables defined in USP and EP specifications for pharmaceutical water. 888/363-7377; www.us.endress.com.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System