Proseries-M M-3 and M-4 NSF 61-listed peristaltic metering pumps from Blue-White Industries are designed for use in mid- to high-volume municipal water and wastewater treatment applications, including sodiumhypochlorite and hydrogen peroxide. The no-maintenance pumps feature a brushless variable-speed motor, 10,000-1 turndown ratio andhigh-resolution motor speed adjustment. Additional features includedigital touch pad, backlit LCD, NEMA 4X/IP 66-rated for washdown,tube failure detection system and single-piece rotor for increased accuracy. Feed rates range from 0.0002 to 158.5 gph (depending on model)and pressures to 125 psi. 714/893-8529; www.blue-white.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact