The Toro Company’s board of directors elected Richard M. Olson presi-dent and chief executive officer. A 30-year veteran of the company, Olson has served as Toro’s president and chief operating officer since September 2015, and was elected to the company’s board of directors in January 2016. Toro’s current chairman and chief executive officer, Michael J. Hoffman, will con-tinue to serve as chairman of the board.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact