Sherwin-Williams Protective & Marine Coatings launched a LinkedIn group (www.linkedin.com/groups/7053701) for water and wastewater profes-sionals to discuss issues related to protective coatings and lining materials for their operations. The group welcomes water system operators, engineers, contractors, maintenance personnel and other professionals allied to the water and wastewater fields. Forum topics include case studies, best prac-tices and industry news related to extending infrastructure life, combating corrosion, maintaining facilities, avoiding downtime, applying coatings and linings, and system designs.
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Automated Drying Process Lowers Operating Expense and Minimizes Operator Attendance
- Sludge Drying on STP Ingolstadt: A Success Story