FLITE COV supplied air respirators (SAR) with breathing apparatus from Scott Safety feature an automatic changeover valve for an emergency air supply cylinder, available in different durations, and a locking hand wheel on the cylinder pressure-reducing valve to prevent inadvertent shut-off during use. It also features use of the compact Tempest Demand Valve, and is compatible with multiple approved Scott Safety facepiece options. 800/247-7257; www.scotthealthsafety.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact