FLITE COV supplied air respirators (SAR) with breathing apparatus from Scott Safety feature an automatic changeover valve for an emergency air supply cylinder, available in different durations, and a locking hand wheel on the cylinder pressure-reducing valve to prevent inadvertent shut-off during use. It also features use of the compact Tempest Demand Valve, and is compatible with multiple approved Scott Safety facepiece options. 800/247-7257; www.scotthealthsafety.com.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System