The SciRO reverse osmosis system from Scienco/FAST can treat a wide variety of water sources, including surface water, wells and brackish water, and deal with a wide range of contaminants, including turbidity, salinity, arsenic and nitrates. Using advanced membrane-based technology, the automated system removes dissolved materials from water and effluent with the flexibility to allow adjustments by operators. It was designed to be small, compact and adaptable to various power sources. Systems are easy to maintain with replacement parts available worldwide, and are portable for emergency situations. 866/652-4539; www.sciencofast.com.
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility