The SciRO reverse osmosis system from Scienco/FAST can treat a wide variety of water sources, including surface water, wells and brackish water, and deal with a wide range of contaminants, including turbidity, salinity, arsenic and nitrates. Using advanced membrane-based technology, the automated system removes dissolved materials from water and effluent with the flexibility to allow adjustments by operators. It was designed to be small, compact and adaptable to various power sources. Systems are easy to maintain with replacement parts available worldwide, and are portable for emergency situations. 866/652-4539; www.sciencofast.com.
- Sustainable Operations: Pest Problems at the Plant? Check Out This Guy’s Natural Solution
- Cover Story: Reaching Higher: An Operator’s Pursuit of Knowledge
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Stepping Up in Class: Finding a Way to Make Class A Biosolids
- Top Performer - Operator: The Fast Track: An Operator’s Journey to Wastewater Supervisor
- Top Performer - Plant: How a UV System Kept Big Sky’s Award-Winning Water Intact