Proco Products received ANSI/NSF 61 certification on its Proco Series 230, Proco Series 233L/234L, Proco Series 271, Proco Series 231 RC/RE and Elastomer sizes 1-inch I.D. through 120 inches I.D. These standards were developed by the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and establish stringent requirements for the control of equipment that comes in contact with either potable water or products that support the production of potable water.
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System