Ed Wodalski, longtime contributor and editor with COLE Publishing, passed away suddenly on Sept. 21. He was 64. In addition to his writing con-tributions, Ed held many roles at COLE, including primary proofreading and coordinating national photo shoots and assignments. Most recently, he was the print and digital editor for Plumber magazine, and also oversaw the prod-uct and industry news for nine COLE publications. “Ed was not only a loyal contributor to the COLE team, but a mentor, family man and friend. He will be deeply missed,” said Jeff Bruss, president of COLE Publishing. Ed is survived by his wife, Dawn; son, Michael; daughter, Nicole; and three grandchildren.
- No tags were found
- 5 Performance Tips for a Healthy Secondary Clarifier
- The Woodchip Solution: How a Northwoods City Tackled Odor Control
- Case Studies: Treatment and Filtration
- Top Performer - Biosolids: Beautiful Biosolids? It’s All About Perception
- Cover Story: Unplugged: The Path to Becoming an Energy Independent Facility