Ed Wodalski, longtime contributor and editor with COLE Publishing, passed away suddenly on Sept. 21. He was 64. In addition to his writing con-tributions, Ed held many roles at COLE, including primary proofreading and coordinating national photo shoots and assignments. Most recently, he was the print and digital editor for Plumber magazine, and also oversaw the prod-uct and industry news for nine COLE publications. “Ed was not only a loyal contributor to the COLE team, but a mentor, family man and friend. He will be deeply missed,” said Jeff Bruss, president of COLE Publishing. Ed is survived by his wife, Dawn; son, Michael; daughter, Nicole; and three grandchildren.
- No tags were found
- Guest Blog: Expert Q&A: What is the Biottta Treatment Process?
- Control Odors With GTI’s Structurally Supported Cover System
- Guest Blog: Q&A: Your Arsenic, Iron and Manganese Removal Questions Answered
- How One City Treated High-Arsenic Well Water
- City Solves Iron and Manganese Problems With Treatment System