Tank Connection added vitreous enamel (glass/porcelain) coating equipment to its expanded plant in Galesburg, Kansas. The facility will produce bolted glass panels coated with AQUA AGT 2020, a high-performance, proprietary glass coating system.
- Beautifying Wastewater Treatment Plants One Photo at a Time
- Guest Blog: How the Times Have Changed: Surviving 30 Years of Modernization
- News Briefs: Pennsylvania Operator to Spend Six Months in Prison for Falsifying Reports
- Automated Drying Process Lowers Operating Expense and Minimizes Operator Attendance
- Sludge Drying on STP Ingolstadt: A Success Story