Wide-gap non-plug heat exchangers from DDI Heat Exchangers have a rectangular channel structure with large gaps of more than 6 inches, allowing for a double layer between sewage and potable water. Recovered energy can be used for heating in winter and cooling in summer. 514/696-7961; www.ddi-heatexchangers.com.
- Dewatering Technology Dramatically Improves Operations
- See How The Q-Press Dewaters Sludge
- Boise’s Unique Approach to Phosphorus Removal Gets Industry’s Attention
- News Briefs: Public Gets Access to Potable Recycled Wastewater
- Top Performer - Operator: Instead of Retiring, This Former Operator is Mentoring Young Professionals