COLE Inc., is now accepting speaker proposals for the Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport Show.
COLE Inc. is now accepting proposals for seminars to be presented at the 2016 WWETT Show in Indianapolis, Indiana, Feb. 17-20.
Education is a huge part of the Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport Show. The 2015 WWETT Show offered more than 100 educational seminars covering everything from nozzle selection to manhole rehabilitation.
Industry professionals interested in presenting in 2016 should complete and submit a seminar proposal form no later than Aug. 1, 2015. Forms may be completed online at wwettshow.com/cfp.
Accepted submissions will receive four full registration passes to the 2016 WWETT Show. Presentations should be 60 minutes in length and cover topics from a neutral, non-product specific point of view.
Presentations should focus on one of the following topics:
- Septic collection, treatment, and disposal
- Grease collection, treatment, and disposal
- Municipal collection, treatment, and disposal
- Onsite systems – installation, components, and maintenance
- Sewer & drain – cleaning, inspection, repair, relining, locating, and detection
- Dewatering, biosolids, treatment, and technology
- Portable sanitation – special events and restroom service
- Business – marketing, financials, and social media
- Trucks & service vehicles – DOT regs, service, and maintenance
- Technology and software
- Excavation methods